Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

crazy happenings! Continued

so, I really liked the RV. I feel it got me & my Husband a 100 percent closer! We knew it would either make us or break us, & thankfully, it turned out good. sometimes, when there are too many distractions; work, kids, friends, relatives, etc..., we seem to forget our most important & vital relationships....or they get put on the back burner, so to speak, & that's what I had been doing to my Husband. putting everybody,(mainly kids), & everything over him, & that was completely wrong on my part, & a huge error. because now I see how very important he is to me, how much he seems to love me way more than anyone else around me does & is always giving unselfishly to me. So, we lived in the RV for a year, got totally close, as a marriage should be, & then decided we should look for a real home. It's not that the RV living wasn't doable anymore, but with 3 dogs & 3 cats, we knew we needed more room...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment