Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Joke of the day

  Short Animal Jokes  


      Man 1: "My dog took first prize at the cat show."
      
      Man 2: "How was that?"
      
      Man 1: "He took the cat."
      
      

      
      Q. Where do you find a dog with no legs?
      
      A. Right where you left it.
      
      

      
      Two rabbits were being chased by a pack of wolves. The wolves chased the rabbits into a thicket.
      
      After a few minutes, one rabbit turned to the other and said, "Well, do you want to make a run for it or stay here a few days and out number them?"
      
      

      
      What did the duck say when he bought lipstick?
      
      Put it on my bill.
      
      

      
      One day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orang-utan was reading two books - the Bible and Darwin's The Origin of Species. In surprise he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books"?
      
      "Well," said the orang-utang, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment