Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sick

For almost a total month now,as you all know, I have been really sick. It started with the 'normal', seasonal head cold, then moved quickly to Bronchitis, where it is now, Pneumonia. I haven't been this ill in a very, very long time. I have done all the Doctors have told me to do, & more, & still this sickness lingers. I have also been 'resting in God'....daily, hourly, minutely.....He is my comfort & in Him I put my whole trust.  I have been told the reason I have lost my voice, & am so sick....is due to not having enough oxygen in my system, which, let me tell you, is extremely scary. So, not only have I had to endure the normal antiobiotics, & other medications, I have also been on strong steroids,the iv ones, inhalers, & the like. (Forget trying to lose that weight now!!! :-(
After getting out of the hospital, finally, this morning, I am told that I  am on my way now, to recovery. It is mostly my 'asthma' that is back, with a strong force, & because of it, it is making the pneumonia, & other infections, stay....so...to be 'rid' of pneumonia,,my lungs MUST get strong....which means, ALOT more & stronger steroids, breathing treatments & oxygen @ home, as well as inhalers & a very clean & 'dust-free, hair-free, particle-free,perfume-free etc., etc. home, & the like.(yipppeeeeeeee!!!!....NOT!!)
My point in writing this is to let you know, that even though the devil would like to 'think' he is keeping me down, because I haven't felt at all like sitting here at this computer & ministering as I usually do, he's NOT winning!!! Nor, will he ever!! My faith in God only gets stronger when I go through these things, & even though I may 'lag' on my 'duties' here, missing so much work from a new job, no mortgage money,
& "Christmas gifts' being out of the question....I know God, & others understand. It, if anything, will help me to come back with such a mighty force from God, to write more than ever, what is needed for you guys, & me!!! God moves mighty in me, usually in these times, because I do, totally lean on Him, & draw Him in closer!!! (MOVE over satan!!! You did NOT win & never will!!!!) It is taking every little bit of strength I have this morning to post this, so, I can't stay long...what normally would have taken 5 -10 minutes, I'm on an hour now....:-(...getting up & down, resting in between....& I 'hear' the thoughts moving around in my head, those lies from the devil.....telling me to 'hurry up', lay down, get off this computer, before another 'non-breathing' episode hits me, where I'm forced to go back to the hospital, as in most of this week, & be put back on oxygen, full time.....well, hahaha, I say! The devil can 'try' all he wants, but God is on my side, sitting here, with me as I write, as He ALWAYS is, never forsaking me, never!!! At home, or the hospital!!! I feel the Holy Spirit giving this strength I need, to post this, knowing that there has to be a reason , because, with Him, there always is....He put it on my heart to do so, because He always does. He always knows what we need. But, I am very thankful for My regular Doctor, Dr. Hadi, & my Hospital Staff, Dr. Nanna, & nurses, at Warren Memorial, because they cared....unfortunately... way better than Winchester Medical Center, who just seemed to want to run a million tests, but never do anything that actually helped me..., if they had, I would NEVER have gotten this sick!!! Thank you, Dr. Nanna, for caring & getting to the 'bottom' of it all, finally.....& Dr. Hadi, my regular Doctor, who is/was really concerned, & admitted could do nothing more to help, with so many futile attempts at oral medications, knowing intravenoeous ones, were my only hope, you were right, & thank you!! Thank you, Dr. Nanna, for helping me to breathe alot better, for the first time in a long while!! 
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.oxygen,...something we all take for granted!!! & thank you all, for  you know who you are....that has been praying for me, & keeping me in those prayers, thanks, it really is appreciated!!! & of course, my husband, who has, at times, I'm sure, been worried, I can see it in his face, but being there for me anyway....thank you honey, hopefully very soon, this will all be over....& last, but definitely NOT least, thank you God, Jesus, & the Hoy Spirit, for saving me, loving me, caring for me, dying for me, never leaving me, comforting me through it all, as usual, ....I love you!! I, hopefully, will be back very soon....,Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment