Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Book Club

I gotta tell ya, I wasn't looking forward to yesterday's trip to the DMV,BUT, I gotta say, it ended very well! I ended up going to a local car dealership here, that also has a DMV inside it and I was literally out in three minutes! I'm NOT kidding! I have to say, I was stunned myself! So, I know where I'm going from now on. :-)
I'm still writing my memoirs, and they will be published soon, but after some requests, I have decided to publish a book of my poems first. It seems that I have been asked to do a couple of projects, so I'm trying to get them all done, soon, I hope. I have also decided to start a "book of the month" club on here, and my website:
www.angelawilliamsauthor.weebly.com

I have literally my own library, and I am always being asked what I thought of this book or that one, after I've read it,I read, ALOT, so I thought it would be a fun thing to do. I will be posting a report on one I just finished soon. Hopefully within the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment