Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

Well, today was a REALLY hot day! WOW!!! I think it went into the 100's!!! We went to the local flea market today. I like to go their because you can find some really cool stuff once in a while. For those of you who don't know what a 'flea market' is, it's like an huge yard sale. There are rows upon rows of items. Today was so hot though, I couldn't really enjoy myself there like I usually do. I did however see one of my doctors. The one who actually delivered my son, so it was cool for her to actually see him all grown up, as she put it.
I thought it was kind of neat,too. I asked her if she ever got to see alot of the children she's delivered, & she said not really. ;-( I think that's sad. She says she'll see someone on the street, & think that maybe they were a child she delivered, but she doesn't want to go up & ask. I just thought that maybe it would be a cool idea for people to maybe send a picture in to their Doctors once in a while. I think they would appreciate it, I know she said she would. I just thought that was maybe something for you to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment