Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Decided on which one

Well, for those of you who keep asking and want to know, I've finally decided on which book to finish(took me long enough,huh?). I'll do my memoirs. I guess I've been asked to alot because "Coma" got you all interested since it was based on my life....anyway, that's the one I'm going to focus on next, which means I now have to make myself finish it...lol...it's NOT that I don't like writing, I love writing, just not about myself! But, because of so many requests, I figured I would go ahead. Not that it's going to be all 'pretty', be forewarned! But I do hope it helps someone out there who may have or be going through some of the same things & know that I came out okay....that's my wish, that this might help someone..okay, time to write!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment